GANG OF YOUTHS FENDER PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GANG OF YOUTHS FENDER PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Mosy Recordings Pty Ltd (ABN 12 166 023 089), (“Promoter”).
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
The Competition is open to International residents who:
are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
pre-order angel in realtime. (“album”) from Gang Of Youths “Official Stores” on vinyl or CD before or during the Entry Period.
- “Official Stores” include:
- If the winner of the prize is under 18, the prize will be awarded to the Entrant’s parents/guardians.
- The Competition commences at 9am AEDT on Thursday 9 December 2021 and and closes at 2:00pm AEDT on Thursday 24 February 2022 (“Entry Period”).
- Entrants must include their full name, mobile number and email when pre-ordering the album and will automatically be entered into the Competition (“Entry”). There is no cost to enter the Competition; however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
- Each pre-order made during the Entry Period qualifies an Entrants for the prize draw. Each Entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Entries must be received during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- The Promoter may reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information or via automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
- The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this Competition is final.
- The draw to randomly select the individuals who wins the Fender Player Plus Telecaster guitar (the “Prize ) (“Winner”) will be conducted at 10am AEST on Monday 28 February at the Promoter’s preferred location.
- The Winner will be notified via phone and email within 7 days of the draw.
- The Prize is Fender Player Plus Telecaster guitar valued at $1,999 AUD.
- Except as otherwise indicated, all amounts stated in these terms and conditions are stated in Australian dollars.
- Any costs incurred by the Winner in participating in the Competition or claiming the Prize that are not specified within the terms and conditions are to be borne by the Winner.
- The Prize notification will state that the Prize has been won and will include instructions as to how the Winner may claim the Prize and establish their entitlement to it. The Winner must be able to prove to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction, that they satisfy the requirements of being an Entrant under these terms and conditions.
- If the Prize is not claimed, the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw 10am AEST on Friday 18 March 2022 at the Promoter’s offices and distribute any prize unclaimed by that date. The Winner of the unclaimed Prize will be notified in writing via the email address provided in the registration form within two days of the secondary draw.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way that is outside the control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), subject to any relevant lotteries or gaming authority regulation’s, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition.
The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
1. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise,
2. any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications;
3. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition;
any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise);
4. any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of the Prize.
- All of the Promoter's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If for any reason the Prize becomes unavailable or not capable of being delivered to the Winner for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter will have no obligation to provide a similar prize to the Winner or otherwise compensate the Winner in any way.
All Entrants enter the Competition at their own risk and the Winner accepts the Prize at his or her own risk. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability in respect of any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Entrant in connection with the Competition or Prize, including without limitation:
a. any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
b. any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; c. any liability for personal injury or death.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or similar consumer protection legislation in the States or Territories.
- The Promoter may request that the Winner sign and return a deed of release as a condition of the Prize being awarded. If the Winner fails to sign and return such release, the Winner may forfeit the Prize.
- All Entrants consent, by entering the Competition to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times (for an indefinite period) without compensation, financial or otherwise, for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter's services.
- Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash and are subject to availability.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
PRIVACY, DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT TO USE INFORMATION.
- The Entrant acknowledges and permits the Promoter during and after the Competition to collect, store, handle, access, manage, transfer, use and disclose personal information about the Entrant, including name, suburb, age and image in relation to the Promoter’s business activities and for the purpose of conducting and promoting the Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying any Winner) and may for this